Friday, June 8, 2012

The 30 Day Challenge - Day 8

What are 5 passions you have?




Coming up with 5 passions I have (vs. 5 hobbies) is pretty hard.
I have plenty of hobbies, but nothing I am super passionate about.
(Plus, there is a separate question about hobbies later)

I am very passionate about being a good mom, and becoming an even better mom. I love my son to death, and want the very best for him and will do everything I can for him. I will do this for all of my children. I strive to give the best life possible for him. Being a good parent is not a hobby, it's a full time job. You have to devote your whole heart to your children. I try to do what is best all the time, and while I make some mistakes (all great parents do), I know in the end I am doing my absolute best in raising my child.

I am also passionate about being a great wife. 
I want to be the best support person for my best friend.
And, I know at times he relies on other people for support, seeking advice from his father and grandfather, or discussing work things with his friends that he just can't talk to me about.
I enjoy being a wife. I like that I am able to be a stay-at-home wife (and mom). I am very grateful to my husband for allowing me to be able to stay home. He is an amazing husband.

 I guess another "passion" I have is saving money.
I am a very thrifty person. I enjoy bargain hunting, scouting out a great deal. I don't like to pay full price for anything. I have a hard time paying full price on groceries when I don't have a coupon. I just love the feeling of saving money. This is why we have stockpiles of some foods (pasta...) - I get a good coupon, and stock up! Not having a coupon for something makes me a bit sad. I could be saving money. I love saving money on baby stuff, the most. Everything for babies is so expensive, so I love getting a great deal.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.