Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The 30 Day Challenge - Day 19

If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?


First I ask my husband this question, but I already knew his answer:

Well, I knew his US answer, which is what I was thinking of (I knew his anywhere answer too).

Out west, or further south.
He has this dream of owning a ranch and being a cowboy.
Montana, Kansas, Wyoming ...

(His anywhere answer would be Jerusalem)


As for me, if I were to live anywhere (other than VA) it would be somewhere a bit further south. The Carolinas, maybe. I'd still want the 4 seasons, warm summers, occasional snow, and to be near both the beach and the mountains. And I wouldn't want to be too far away from family.
I'd also love to just visit other parts of the country, too.
I think it would be nice to go west sometime, and see the cowboy county, but also see Washington and Oregon. Go north to see Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts ... And I would love to go south to Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and of course the Carolinas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.