Sunday, June 10, 2012

The 30 Day Challenge - Day 10

Describe your most embarrassing moment.




I am really having to think on this one. I do multiple embarrassing things in a day, so I tend to forget them as quickly as possible.

The one that has been standing out in my mind the most was probably when I was in middle school and tripped up the stairs.  Yes. I was walking and tripped going up the stairs. In the middle of the "main stairs" for my grade, right after 7th period when everybody was going to their lockers to go home. And there I am half laying on the stairs, my crap every where, because I had no eye-feet coordination.

Also embarrassing - when you're in secondary grade school, and the choir is doing the spring concert. You are supposed to be little bo peep (from toy story), but the buy playing woody doesn't show up. So you get to stand with the principal, who is wearing a too small kids cowboy hat and bandana, for the performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.