Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The 30 Day Challenge - Day 5

Day 5 : What Are The 5 Things That Make You Most Happy Right Now?


1) My family. I love my husband and my son. I wouldn't trade them for the world.
2) Money. That sounds horrible, but I am so happy we are financially stable, and our only real 'debt' is our mortgage payment, and now my car payment. We are able to pay all of our other bills on time (or would, if some didn't offer 12mo/0 interest. Sears).
3) My 'job'. I love being a stay-at-home mommy. It's been my dream job. I enjoy being home with my baby everyday, playing with him and caring for him. I also enjoy being a housewife, cooking, cleaning and tending to our household while my husband provides for us.
4) Nap time. I know, I know. That sounds bad. But I do enjoy my sons nap time. I love him to death, but I enjoy having a bit of "me-time". Which is usually used to cook or clean something, but occasionally I get to use the time to read a book, or *gasp* take a much needed nap. Plus, by him taking a nice nap, he is less cranky and more fun to play with. Win-win.
And, I'll add one petty thing (since I think that was the point of the question):
5) My new car. It's very awesome. I love it.
I like having something bigger, easier to get the baby in and out of. Plus it has a lot of nice features.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.