Monday, June 18, 2012

The 30 Day Challenge - Day 18


What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?




This post has taken me awhile to write actually.
To think about what I wanted to say, and how I wanted to say it. Or if I wanted to say anything at all. 
There are many difficult things I have had to forgive, push aside, or look past.
As children we tend to forgive and forget easily. As adults, not so much. And I am one of those people who can remember things for quite awhile. 

I am also a person who believes some things should be kept private, which is why I am not going to talk about the difficult things.
There are a few things I have never forgiven people for. Things I have and am moving past, things I am pushing aside but not forgetting. There are things that are ongoing, and I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.