Thursday, June 14, 2012

The 30 Day Challenge - Day 14

Describe 5 Strengths You Have.



1 - Creativity.
I love crafting. I am very creative, which has helped me in working with children, and should help me in parenting. Plus, I find joy in making things. I love to sew, scrapbook, design things on the computer ... I just like to create.

2 - Organizing.
I like everything to be organized. I love organizing things. Even though our house looks like a disorganized mess currently, I know where everything is. And I'm slowly getting it organized again.

3 - Calmness.
I'm not really sure what you would call it, but I'm able to stay relatively calm in stressful situations. I can look beyond the current chaos to see what the end result will be. I try to not loose my temper too often, either (Though I can be quite moody sometimes. Like when I'm hungry).

4 - Open mindedness.
I can be quite opinionated. But I also know there is a time and a place to voice your opinion. I was raised to be who I am, and to have the views I have, but I am respectful of others with different views and beliefs. I am usually able to listen to other people's views without getting overly upset and angry. They believe what they believe, and I believe what I believe.  I am also able to see both sides to an argument and opposing viewpoints.

5 - My desire to please others.
{This is both a strength and a weakness.}
 The ability to place another person's happiness before your own takes incredible strength. Sacrificing your happiness for the happiness of others. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.