Thursday, June 21, 2012

The 30 Day Challenge - Day 21

If you could have one super power, what would it be and what would you do with it first?



I was thinking about this yesterday, actually, since I knew the post was coming up soon, and I was excited.

What I would want the most isn't a super power at all.

I would want the ability to communicate with animals. I know, how very Dr. Doolittle, Eliza Thornberry of me. But seriously. I love animals, and wish I could communicate with them, to let them know I care about them and just want to help them. That I won't harm them if they won't harm me. Or to tell the mice that I will build them a nice warm little 'mouse house' outside if they would please stop coming inside my house. To let the birds know I haven't forgotten about them, and I enjoy their company. And to tell the squirrels to go somewhere, like the woods, and stop eating all the bird food. 

What I do with the power first would depend upon where I am at when I get the power.
If I were home I would probably go say Hello to the birds.
If I were at my in-laws I would tell their dog to shut-it (He barks way too much). 
Or tell my neighbors dog to stay in his yard, and stop peeing on our stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.