Thursday, June 28, 2012

Easy, Healthy Peach Cobbler


Last week my in-laws made a trip down to a local orchard to get peaches, and brought me back a bag full. So, I wanted something easy I could make with them, since they were ripe and ready to eat.




My husband loves blackberry cobbler, so I thought I would try to find an easy peach cobbler recipe to try. It could be a practice run before I make blackberry cobbler. So, I googled peach cobbler recipes and found this one: Betty Crocker Healthy Peach Cobbler




I really love how easy it is to make. And, it's all ingredients I keep on hand (I use bisquick all the time). I followed the directions, but I think next time I will use a 9x13 pan instead. Or I may have used too many peaches, I wasn't exactly measuring them. But it is kind of overflowing out of the pan I used. The crust is also a little "cakey". It's more the consistency of a cake, than the flakey pie dough that is usually on cobbler. But it's still good.  I paired it with some butter pecan ice cream - delicious! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.