Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The 30 Day Challenge - Day 27


What is your favorite part of your body and why?






I don't really have a 'favorite' body part. I have plenty of not favorite body parts, and some I don't mind so much. So, if I had to pick anything, I would say my legs. I know my husband would have other top picks, but I'm going to go with legs. I'm not an overly tall person (5'5"), but I have long legs (and a short/petite torso). This makes is difficult to find shorts and pants sometimes, averages can be a little too short, but talls are sometimes way too long. I am comfortable wearing shorts and skirts, and showing my legs, which is a plus when it's so hot outside. I don't wear short-shorts, though. That's the one issue I have in the summer, finding shorts that are not too short. Especially since I'm a mom. I hate seeing moms walking around in short-shorts. What you wear at home is up to you, but there are appropriate things to wear in public. Booty shorts are not one of them. When you bend and your rear can barely be covered, find new shorts. And so many are too short to be appropriate, and going to "mom shorts" isn't too fashionable when you're still in your mid-twenties (plus, they are huge on me usually).

Anyway, my legs are probably my favorite. Long, lean, yet keep me average height. I can wear flats comfortably, but can put on heels and still be comfy too; and much shorter than my husband still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.