Saturday, June 23, 2012

The 30 Day Challenge - Day 23


List Your Top 5 Hobbies and Why You Love Them.





My top 5 hobbies ...

Photography
I love capturing all the important moments in life, but I really love nature photography. Something about the peacefulness in nature I really enjoy.

Sewing/Crafting
I am a creative person by nature, so I love creating and crafting things, but I also enjoy sewing. Nothing overly complicated, but I enjoy being able to take 2 pieces of material and making them into something useful.

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking is a good way to use all those pictures I take, but it's also creative, and a hobby anyone can do, because you can make a scrapbook as simple or detailed as you'd like.

Genealogy
I love looking up my family history and finding our new things about my family. I really like finding immigration records, names on census files, war records, etc... And I get to be in contact with new relatives all searching for info. on the same family.

Baking/Cooking
I really enjoy baking things, and finding new easy recipes for my family, that I actually like (since I am a picky eater).

Each one of these hobbies just make me incredibly happy. There's no super awesome reasons as to why I like them so much. Except genealogy, I just love knowing stuff like that. It's like uncovering family secrets or something. Like - I'm related to Virginia Patterson Hensley Cline aka: Patsy Cline (2nd cousin, 3x removed).






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.