Thursday, June 7, 2012

The 30 Day Challenge - Day 7

Day 7 : What Is Your Dream Job, And Why?


My 'dream job' is actually the job I have now. I always wanted to be a stay at home mommy and wife. So, it's wonderful that I am able to do that. I love taking care of my husband and son.

If I were to have a job outside of the home, it would be returning to teaching. I really enjoyed working with children, and would enjoy doing that again. Luckily, since J and I will be homeschooling, I will get to teach our children.

When I was younger I wanted a job at Hallmark, being the person who gift wrapped presents. I thought that was a special job - present wrapping person- and it would be so cool to get to do that all day. I love to gift wrap.




1 comment:

  1. It's so great that you're living out your dream job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.