Saturday, November 9, 2013

November Photo Challenge


I'm sure everyone has seen some version of these going around:
{POST}

This is from one of the blogs I check-out, and it seems like it would be kinda fun.
I actually think it would make for a neat add-in to our family scrapbook for the month.
Some prints to capture the month as a whole, not just us and what we've been doing. 
I'm behind on it, so I'll be trying to catch up a bit (I'd like to have all 30 days...) - but feel free to join in anytime. Don't have instagram, that's ok with me - share a link to your blog or online photo album for this month! I'd love to see what everyone comes up with. I'll be publishing mine over on Instagram, and will follow up with a November collage at the end of the month.
(If you're using Instagram, remember to #captureaday. I'll also be using #aeipc) 


post signature
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.