Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Big Savings At CVS



I've been trying to keep up with couponing lately.
Since I don't get the newspapers, some weeks are a bit harder than others
(I can usually grab my mom's paper inserts, if I need them). 
A few weeks ago I did a CVS trip and earned $5 ECB. I also scored a rain check for Purex detergent, since my local CVS was out of stock and it was on sale B1G2 free. 
So today I used my $5 ECB, (3) $1 Purex coupons, and (4) 50c Dawn dish soap coupons,
to score 3 Purex detergents and 4 dish soaps for $1 out of pocket.
Woo-Hoo!!



$6.49 Purex
$6.49 Purex
$6.49 Purex
$.99 Dawn
$.99 Dawn
$.99 Dawn
$.99 Dawn
- $6.49 free Purex
- $6.49 free Purex
- $1.00 Purex MC
- $1.00 Purex MC
- $1.00 Purex MC
- $.50 Dawn MC
- $.50 Dawn MC
- $.50 Dawn MC
- $.50 Dawn MC
- $5.00 CVS ECB (coupon)
= $1.00 total after taxes!
(OR $.49 + tax) 

** Unfortunately you can't do this deal, unless you have the CVS Purex raincheck. However, I've been seeing 'rumors' of a good Tide Detergent sale at CVS next week! **

If you're interested in couponing, I suggest following The Krazy Coupon Lady, Totally Target, and Yes We Coupon. Those are my 'top three' I tend to check daily. You can also follow them on facebook. 
post signature

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.