Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hello December

Hello blog readers,
I did not forget about you, or the posts I have been 'working' on ...
I've just been busy. With life and what not.
We celebrated Thanksgiving, did some holiday shopping, just celebrated my husband's birthday, and are celebrating my sis-in-law's birthday this coming weekend. Plus getting ready for Christmas. Yesh!

I leave you with a cute picture to enjoy:
My cute kid, eating 'Kwunchy Unyins' from the can.
He took the can from the food table and sat down with it.
He loves those things!




post signature

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.