Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January Goals ...



Remember my post about making goals, not resolutions?
No?
It's cool. Read it here.  

So, here are my January Goals:
(some I've completed ... some I'm working on ... some I haven't gotten to yet ...)

~ Organize:
Our medical information
Insurance claims
Pay stubs 
(well ... better organize that stuff)
and - purge old, no longer needed files

~ Plan:
Monthly meals
(& shopping accordingly)
Baby's 1st birthday party

~ Household:
Work on redecorating the baby's room into a big boy room.
Find coat hooks for the foyer/entry. 

~ Blog:
Try out some new colors & layouts, pick something new for the new year.

~ Personal:
Upload baby & holiday pictures to family share site
Take a concealed carry course online


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.