Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How does your garden grow ?

I have planted all of my seeds, now we're waiting for them to sprout. And waiting on a yard to plant them in.
We also have a bunch of tulips and hyacinths that have been blooming, and will be planted at our new house. I love the look and smell of hyacinths and tulips are always pretty.




This year I planted a whole ton of seeds, just to see what sprouts, and what we like and don't like for future years. Hopefully by the end of next week our little seeds will start sprouting.



We've got : Morning Glorys, Lupine, Bachelor Buttons, Strawflower, Sunflower, Birdhouse Gourds, Small Sugar Pumpkins, Jack O'Lantern Pumpkins, Watermelon, 2 types of Cantaloupe, Table Queen Squash, Zucchini, Butternut Squash, 2 types of Cucumbers, Lettuce, Spinach, Peas, Carrots, Garden Beans, Kentucky Beans, Cherokee Wax Beans, Sweet Corn, Green Peppers, Mixed Bell Peppers, Jalapeno Peppers, Sweet Banana Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes and Rutgers Tomatoes, Chives, Basil, Parsley and Cilantro.   I'll add some pictures once they start sprouting. I think I am most looking forward to the Tomatoes and the melons.
What sounds good to you???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.