Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's Spring!!!

Ok, so technically it became spring almost a month ago, but it's finally getting gorgeous outside, and yesterday I went outside to find this:


My tulips are finally blooming! 
This morning the yellow one had opened, and a few more are starting to open.
And my lilac bushes have leaves! Little green leaves! 
It will still be a few years before they actually bloom, but they are getting there. 
I'm loving it. 
It was 92 outside today, according to my car!!! 
That's summer weather!


And of course we've been playing outside, taking advantage of the nice weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.