Y'all, there are so many giveaways going on right now for the Silhouette Cameo!
And some other good giveaways going on too, I just entered 2 from We R Memory Keepers this morning.
As I find Cameo giveaways, I will update the list.
(I saw a blog post this morning that there were over 20 going on right now...)
Tatertots and Jello
Ginger Snap Crafts
And some other good giveaways going on too, I just entered 2 from We R Memory Keepers this morning.
As I find Cameo giveaways, I will update the list.
(I saw a blog post this morning that there were over 20 going on right now...)
Tatertots and Jello
Ginger Snap Crafts
Follow We R Memory Keepers on facebook for their giveaways!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.
Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.