This is one of those 'so easy, a caveman could do it' projects. My favorite.
I had been wanting to make some flashcards for my little guy to learn/play with for a while, so I thought I would share this easy project with everyone. It takes about 10 minutes. Really. On your next trip to Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, etc ... grab a stack of Paint Sample Cards, and you're good to go.
Materials:
Paint Sample Color Cards
Index Cards or Cardstock
Index Cards or Cardstock
Glue Stick
Laminator
Laminator
Hole Punch & Binder Ring (optional)
You can find a set of 12 printable cards {here}.
(Colors : Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Black, White, Gray, Brown & Peach. )
Simply print the cards, glue on your corresponding paint sample, then laminate for strength against your children. The cards are sized to print on a 4x6 card. You could also print them 4/page on card stock, then cut out (My printer has a tray for 4x6 paper, but most printers can feed an index card through without any problems). I also included a Primary Writing Line on the cards. My goal is to use them in the future as we start learning to write. Write on, wipe off.
I like to punch a hole & hook them together with a binder ring or key ring.
I plan on grabbing some more colors and making a second set of more secondary colors.
This would also make a fun matching game, to pair the color name with the paint sample.
Or even to show the variations in color shades, for older children.
Or even to show the variations in color shades, for older children.
~
Interested in making a set of your own, with your own colors??
Primer Print Font from daFont {here}.
PowerPoint Template {here}.
~
(Remember - Printables & Files are for 'personal' use only!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.
Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.