Ok, I know everyone and their brother has a grocery printable list.
However, I made this because it works for me, and what I need when I go shopping.
I have several of the lists that have every item in the store listed, and you check what you need, but it just doesn't work for me. They are a great reference for me though, when thinking about what I need to stock up on when, and where to stock up from.
So, I decided to make up some printables to use when I go shopping.
I was specifically inspired by the Martins ad, and what sales I wanted to take advantage of this week.
I was specifically inspired by the Martins ad, and what sales I wanted to take advantage of this week.
Something neat and organized, keeping notes about coupons and special buys.
And so I made that.
A chart with what I'm shopping for, the price, if it's on sale or special, and if I have any coupons for the item.
The far left column is for me to check off the items as I get them.
A chart with what I'm shopping for, the price, if it's on sale or special, and if I have any coupons for the item.
The far left column is for me to check off the items as I get them.
You can find the printable charts {here}, on my google sites page.
(They are all .docx files, for Microsoft Word. You can customize them how you like.)
(They are all .docx files, for Microsoft Word. You can customize them how you like.)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.
Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.