Friday, December 28, 2012

Your Color Personality Quiz


While browsing the BH&G website, looking for organizing ideas ..., I found this color quiz. 
It's rather short, only 8 multiple choice questions.
{source}

My initial result is the color Sea Glass. Which, is a color I like (I like the blues, greens, aquas). 
So, I went back and took the quiz a second time, with my 'runner up' answers, if you will. 
This time I got the color Creamy Latte. Another go-to color for us, since our living room is painted 'Arabian Sands'. It's about the shade of the paint lid on the bottom right.
(And, in the Sea Glass picture, the biggest lid is a color like we would like in our bathrooms.)

So, how about you? What is your Color Personality?
Take the quiz here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.