Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 Days, 30 Things To Be Thankful For - Part 1


{If you missed the challenge post, you can find it here}

30 Days of things to be thankful for.

I've decided to do my post as a list of 10 things (vs. a new post every day), breaking the list into 3 parts.
If you're doing the challenge to, you can do whatever you like.
I will include a spot to link-up your blog/posts on each of mine.

These seem a bit silly, some of them, but it gives you something to think about every day, and it's a fun way for you to learn a bit more about me.

So here are 1-10:
1. a person

My family. John and baby John.
I'm also thankful for the rest of my family and friends, too.

2. an animal


My little birdie friends.
I really like birds, they remind me of my great-grandmother.
This is my cardinal couple. They are so cute. 

3. a cozy place in your home.


My bed. Warm, snuggly, perfect for relaxing. 

4. a favorite snack


Popcorn.
I just really like popcorn.
5. a place


My house. I know, right?
But I am so thankful that we are able to own our own home,
I'm thankful that it is a newer home with no major issues,
and I'm thankful for all the space it gives our family.

6. a pair of shoes


Sneakers.
 These are comfy, easy to slip on, go with most any outfit, and were cheap.

7. a scent

Fresh baked anything. Cookies, brownies, cake ...
Anything yummy smelling.
I really love the scent of vanilla and cinnamon. 

8. a restaurant 


Chick-fil-a. They are so delicious, and a Christian-based company.
I love their nuggets, their fries, their lemonade, their milk shakes ....
(and I love that they have healthy options for kids)

9. a blog
There are actually many blogs I like to read.
Way too many to list here.
And I'm thankful for each of them, and the variety of subjects they write about.
{For some, it's just daily life, some are food, organizing, crafting, sewing, DIY projects, house love ...}

10. a time of day


Nap time. My little break in the day.
A tiny window of quiet.
Although, bedtime is a close 2nd.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.