Monday, October 29, 2012

Target Beauty Bag


As a bargain hunter, I love to find good deals for my family, and use coupons to save.
I also love free samples. Love them. LOVE THEM!!
Seriously.
I'm not going to show you my sample stash,
because it's a disorganized mess embarrassing.
But, I will request samples of most anything; hey, ya never know. 

So, I was super excited when Target posted their free beauty bag of samples for the winter. 
{This is the 3rd sample bag I've gotten from them this year}





This pack came with the usual booklet of coupons,
and a bunch of small sample packets, as well as a leopard print cosmetic bag.
Samples included:
 Jergens daily moisture lotion,
Pixi beauty primer,
Fekkai shea butter shampoo and conditioner,
Clear scalp and hair therapy shampoo and conditioner,
and
L`Oreal EverCreme 3 step shampoo, conditioner, and nourishing masque.

So, several shampoo samples.
Which, I like.
Whenever we travel, the samples go with us.
They are light weight and travel well,
once we've used them, they get thrown away,
and we get to try new things.
(Plus, I get to feel a bit pampered while away from home. Which is always nice.) 

And that is the winter samples bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.