Saturday, July 7, 2012

The 30 Day Challenge - Day 30

List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for?





I thought about sitting down and doing this post as a list. 10 things you should remember me for. But, I didn't want a post like that. Honestly, I can't come up with 10 things. If you can, that's fantastic, but I can't. Plus, I hope people just remember me as they know me. I'd just like to be remembered for being a great wife and wonderful mother. Anything else is your memories of me. If there are certain aspects of my personality you remember, great. An event we were both at, cool. Something I said to you that had an impact, wonderful. But I want people to remember me however they would like, good or bad, or some of both.
So, If you have anything you'd like to share, feel free.

And, that ends the 30 day challenge. Yes, a week behind schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.