Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Garden Update


A few weeks ago I posted about a project we had completed at our house : building a garden!


 Remember?

 So I had a nice big box of dirt in the yard.
I planted some plants in the garden, and some in pots on my deck.
Then I started some seeds.


And now that they have sprouted, I've begun transplanting them into the garden as well.
(The ones that survived the raccoon attack)




My deck plants are doing great, too.


Plenty of herbs sprouting.


Some of the tomato plants are starting to flower.


And we even have our first strawberry.



I think we will be having plenty of fresh food this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.