Monday, November 7, 2011

Baby Shower

Sorry I have been MIA.
I've been super busy getting things done around the house, this weekend was my baby shower, and I wanted everything to be clean and tidy. And, it was. I even hung up the handrail for the stairs, and the quilt rack in the baby's room. I'm quite the handy wife.

But, my baby shower was a lot of fun. Just a small group of family and friends, which was nice.
We ate, played the typical baby games, and I opened a ton of gifts for this spoiled little guy.
(Seriously, between Me & my husband (mainly me) going overboard,
and everyone else's nice gifts, this kid is pretty much set)
Then we had cake too. And I got to visit with people I don't get to see that often anymore.
We also got a living room full of balloons that are really annoying my husband.


Baby's Cake

Playing Games

Opening Gifts

Gift Mountain & A Chair Full of Diapers









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.