Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's a .... baby

Quick post - We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday, and got to see our little one again, and got to find out the baby's gender. Yes, we wanted to know ahead of time. We are planners and like to be prepared. Plus, I think the baby's arrival will be surprise enough, I don't want too many surprises on one day (I'm not a surprise person).  So, luckily, we got a nice clear view of what we needed to see. Well, hubby could tell what he was seeing - I couldn't tell as well. I was focusing on the fact that the baby was using my bladder as a pillow, head-butting it as needed to get comfy, and trying not to go on the table. (I successfully made it to the bathroom, don't worry) We also got an estimated due date of January 16th.  We're pretty happy, and can't wait to meet our little one (after Christmas, I keep telling baby to wait until after Christmas to make it's debut).





ps - we don't think the bottom "eye" is an eye, it's an ear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.