Friday, August 5, 2011

Wednesday Waffle Day

Wednesday was Waffle Day. Only because Jade at The Letter 4 is posting a series of switching out the white for whole wheat in your foods. So, because her waffles looked so delicious, I had to make them (being preggers and hungry may have aided in the desire for waffles). So, hop over to The Letter 4 and read Jade's post: The White Fight #1 -- Substituting Whole Wheat Flour for White .  Don't those waffles look good? And the cookies, too?!!
Now, I am a lazy cook. My waffles are made from Jiffy Bake, or Heart-Smart Bisquick (depending where I shop). So for me, it's got to be a ridiculously easy recipe or it's not getting made, especially in the morning. Luckily, these waffles are crazy easy, and taste super great too. I made mine with a side of turkey bacon, and had a happy belly.







I also made enough waffles to freeze and eat later :)

Enjoy!!!


http://theletter4.blogspot.com/2011/08/white-fight-1-substituting-whole-wheat.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.