Friday, August 19, 2011

Craft Land

I have been working on getting all of my craft stuff organized into one area, and getting things to where I can find and use them if I'd like to, so, here is my new craft land :


Now that's all fine and dandy, I can find everything, I know where things (sort of) are - except, there is one problem ...

Please ignore all the stuff in our messy basement. :)


You see, there are only 2 plugs on this half of the basement. 1 is by my washer & dryer, and is what I have a lamp plugged into for doing laundry, and where I plug in the iron when I need to. The other plug is next to the panel box, and is where I charge the batteries for the drill and such. Either way, both plugs are over there, and, not in craft land. Which makes it a little bit hard to sew, with the no power supply and what-not. So, I will have to resort to sewing at the dinning room table upstairs, I suppose.  This is semi-important because I have a sewing project to work on and get finished in the next few weeks. This is the material for it, already cut, waiting to be sewn. Any guesses??  (PS - It's not for us)


Moose and Goose and Bears, Oh My!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.