Sunday, July 10, 2011

Peach Sauce



I happen to love peaches in the early summer. Specifically, I love white peaches. They are so juicy and sweet! So, I had 3 who were starting to get a little to soft to eat - what to do, what to do?
Peach Sauce!

It's pretty idiot proof to make, really. I use the recipe from Our Best Bites' Strawberry Sauce (also delicious) and just use peaches instead. I'd love to try this with pineapple sometime too.

Literally follow the directions step-by-step, just with peaches :) yum!
It's good on ice cream, or cake, or a spoonful in a glass of tea or lemonade (or to just eat).


Peach Sauce, still warm.



On a side note : I leave the skin on the peach, I figure, if I'm going to blend it anyway why not pack in those nutrients. If you want a slightly "chunky" sauce, I'd remove the skin, since it won't be blended as smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.