Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Blogging to be blogging ...

I hope everyone's 4th of July went well. We had a fairly good day. But, the holiday is over and it's time to return to our normal lives. I have been working on keeping the house tidy, and slowly unpacking things. Getting the rooms organized, sorting through what needs to be put away, what need to be stored. Etc, etc, etc ... I have been making progress in the office, slowly, and trying to work on our 2nd bedroom.
This is what I've done in there (and, what the room will be used for) :



Any guesses? :)  Here - I'll show you the top shelf :




Yup!! Our little family is (finally) expanding. Our little blessing will be here in January, and we can't wait.
I'm excited to start working on the nursery and getting everything ready for him or her.  I just need to clean out the rest of the room now, to make way for all the baby stuff. And now, I need to go get a snack. We're hungry! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Amy that is so exciting! Congratulations to you and Johnny! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.