Friday, June 17, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Part 1

My friend Teresa invited me to participate in a 30 day photo challenge, So, I thought I would give it a try. I'm going to do 5 a week, then post all 5 at the end of the week (thus allowing me to "take off" on weekends, and not feel like a slacker if I forget a day).  I'm going to follow the challenge on White Peach Photography Teresa recommended. I'm also going to 'try' to not edit any pictures (note: 'try' meaning, may not actually succeed) So, here are my first five :

Day 1 - Self Portrait
Note: Guest Bath - Work in Progress






Day 2 - What you wore Today.
This top.
With Jeans, Chucks, and some jewelry.

Day 3 - Clouds
From my back deck


Day 4 - Something Green


Day 5 - From a High Angle

If I wasn't feeling so lazy,  I would have done something creative for today (day 5), but, I'm feeling lazy, so ...
Oh - and, I'm taking "fresh" pictures for this challenge, not recycling ones I've already taken before. I don't do too much else during the day, how hard can one picture a day be? 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy! Thanks for stopping by the letter 4! Your blog is so cute and your pictures are AMAZING! Glad we are blog buddies now. :) -Jade

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.