Friday, June 24, 2011

Crafting Hiatus

So, I am on a crafting hiatus.
Here are my crafting items :

Here is what will become my crafting area :



 Our basement is still a total disaster zone. Stuff to unpack. Stuff to store. Needless to say, I won't be crafting anytime soon. At least, not any serious crafting. My sewing machine is still in its box, and, there aren't any plugs in the basement I can use anyway.


Also, there is a new blog for everyone to check out : The Letter 4 . One of hubby's friends from work told me to check it out, it's written by his wife and her sisters. There are tons of cute crafting ideas, recipes, printables, and more. So, you should go visit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.