Sunday, January 30, 2011

The weeks ahead

I have a few projects up my sleeves (yup, takes both sleeves here) ... One is a 50 days - 50 photos project. The other a little top-secret project I'll share once it's finished. We also have some busy times coming up in my house. Things we're trying to and needing to accomplish. Never the less, I will continue on with my blogging.
I will ask, does anyone have any songs they've been totally loving lately?Just checking. I've also got a few good blog ideas up my sleeves (they're intermingled with those projects)  :)
And, in closing - Gentlemen Broncos is by far the weirdest, most stupidly funny movie I have seen in quite a while. (Yeah, we just got to see it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.