Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fabic Flowers

I found this tutorial for fabric flowers, and they are so adorably cute. So, I figured I would try it.
http://craftsnob.com/category/fabric-flowers/
Here's what I did:



I can't wait to try the rest of them out, but my fav. so far is the Pomela one :) It's super easy to make as well. And, these are great for using up my felt scraps. However, I'm not sure what to do with them :-/ Ideas??
I would also like to share that I did these at 9:30 last night (post-Chuck time, as a cheer-me-up) and they turned out mighty nice for a night-time project. Also, hot glue really lives up to its hot name. So, be super careful when gluing everything together. (or, don't make them at night when you're half asleep)

Now, check out these super cute tutus ... I so want a baby girl to make tutus for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.