Friday, January 14, 2011

2011 is upon us

I have decided that 2011 will be the year of organization. 
Everything will be organized and have a home. Everything will be neat and tidy.
I have been organizing the file cabinet. Organizing my genealogy info. Organizing the computer.
And, one of my tasks : 
 
To tackle this!
This is my closet. And it's a disaster. It needs some serious cleaning and organizing. It was once organized. I promise - but not now. I'm hoping to get it nice and tidy, and clean through my clothes as get read of what doesn't fit anymore. And keep it that way until we move. :)
Any organizing suggestions?

Also on the agenda: clean my sewing machine, finish the americana quilt, and continue working on genealogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!
Please remember to keep it on topic, and free of any offensive language.

Any comments violating these terms is subject to removal.